Super Hero
Super hero's are people we all looked up to as were children, whether it be to super man, batman, wonder woman or cat woman. You may not like to admit it now but at one point in your life (hopefully when you were younger) you would
run around the house pretending to be some amazing super hero
that could always save the day. But whit those super hero days behind us we start to forget who some of them are that we use to love, but the ones you really loved always stay with you, and for me the one I always loved was The Human Torch.
I have always been fascinated with The Human Torch, and most super hero's, whether it be because they can fly, be completely engulfed in flame or why they are just soo awesome.The main reasons I pick The Human Torch would have to be because he can fly, and what great awesome super hero can`t fly?? (probably many but whatever) Also you could full ignite your self in flame and it is just cool and doesn't burn or anything!!! Plus The Human Torch was always super cool so that would be a bonus !
*The perfect mode of transportation
There are soo many different cars in the world today, there are luctury, sport, exotic, etc,
but personally when it comes down to it i like cars that is nice, big and one that i feel safe and good at the same time. So I pick a 2010 Range Rover.
I picked a 2010 Range Rover becasue I love SUV's! I love SUV's becasue they're big and pretty and you get the best of both worlds with them, cuz the're like a car and truck in one!! But i pacifacly picked the Range Rover beacsue I absolutly love the look of
them and they are just soo nice. But i wouldnt just settle for an average right off the essembly line one in would need my perfect mode of transportation to be made to soot my likings. I would like it to be a white color but not a dull one, but one that kind of shines a little to give it some extra pozaze! Then the rest would be pretty basic, heated tan leather interior, nice satilight stero system, and some nice crome detailing. That is the car of my dreams. :)
*Stranded
If I was stranded on an island and could only have one wish and that wish would be to wish some one on the island with me, it would be hard because this is a difficult decision. There are so many people I would like to meet and spend time with so I would have to pick very carefully. I think that it would come down between Snooki, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Oprah. 
I would Pick Snooki because i love watching her and the rest of the cast of Jersey Shore all the time and laugh at them because they're so FREAKING crazy! Beating people u
p, getting tans, partying and fist pumping all the time, but on second thought I might not because she would to wild and probably go crazy from no spray on tan booths anywhere. So then my next chose would be Sarah Michelle Gellar, I think that she would be great to have on the island. I could talk to here about all here movies and TV shows she did *especially Buffy :)* and we would get along really well because we are both extremely loving people. But i wouldn't pick here because she has a little baby so i wouldn't want to take her a
way from her, so now after considering my choices I think Oprah would be best!!! We could relax on the beach and talk about all her fame and money and we could even watch Precious together !!! Also she would be perfect because she has no one at home to worry about, except fr Gail but she can handle her. plus after we were stuck on the island for about a week or two we would be found, because it is after all Oprah and the world would desperately search for he until she is found. Then after we returned home she would realize how awesome I am and have me on her show, and I would be her best friend in stead of Gail!!!! *Laughs maniacally*
*It is Twilight time
One change...
This month has been pretty average not much has happen so if i could change one thing about i
t I would make something EXTRAORDINARY happen!!! Like Winning the lotto!
I would pick winning the lotto because money can buy you happiness!!! Just kidding, I really picked it because you can always use come extra money! Extra money would be key because we buy a new house and the new car we were considering buying and also could buy anything i wanted (but not too much because i really wouldn't need that much after getting the new house and what not). Plus I could send Money to Haiti and Chile!!

1 comments:
Michael ;;
For you super hero one , i LOVED it! Ever since Fantastic 4 came out, I have loved The Human Torch. Good job!! :)
Kyla
Post a Comment