You might no know what an "lolcat" is so I'm going to explain it to you. A "lolcat"is simply a picture of a cat that has funny or idiotic caption on it,usually spelt wrong to add humor. Lolcats have become a non-commercialized phenomena in the last 5 years, but lolcats have been around since 1905!!!! So this is my list of the 5 BEST lolcats!

Although this one isn't number 1 this is possibly my favorite lolcat of all time!!! Probably due to the cats resemblen to the actress Christina Ricci! This is also a very good example of an lolcat because it is disapproving of something like many others do, but this one is just that much funnier because how it looks.


5. Bipedal cat
This is one of my my favorite because it is just a very funny picture with a really clever caption. I also liked it because at the time I found it I was studying evolution in school so I got it. This also proves another point about lolcats, and that is that they sometimes are education!!! Plus they're funny.

4. Elderly Kitteh
Elderly Kitteh is amazing because of the homely old cat sitting in the background looking at the girl with such loathing it could not be any funnier!! Also this is one of those pictures you cant set up it was just pure luck!

3. Hai 5
Hai 5 kitten defiantly made it on the list because it is a ginger cat, and who doesn't love ging cats? It also made the list because it has the typical lolcat spelling, spelt very poorly.

2. Christina Ricci Cat
1. I Can Has Cheezburgar?
This is number 1 because it was one of the first lol cats and it was the start to all the lolcats we have today! This picture surfaced in the 2000s and instantly became popular and it lead to many lolcats that we have today! It may be very simple and random but it still is funny and makes you smile. Also the major website that lolcats are one is named after this picture !
Here's a link to my favorite lolcats website http://icanhascheezburger.com/ !!!!! :D


1 comments:
Melissa cat approves of dis weview !!!
Post a Comment